2. The Learning Median® website will not be considered as any form of contractual agreement between Learning Median® and any visitors of this website; and Learning Median® cannot be held liable to provide service or counsel or consideration to any persons who claim such agreement exists.
3. Free counsel, service, solutions, and/or suggestions are provided at the sole discretion of Learning Median®.
4. Learning Median® will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by suggestions, counsel, and service provided for free, that is, without contracted consideration; and where a contract exists, can only be held liable for the amount of the contracted consideration and only in case where such consideration has been received by Learning Median® and where damage or loss directly resulted from contracted counsel or service provided by Learning Median®, and only where such resulting liability can be proved to be a direct consequence of said contracted counsel or service.
5. The Learning Median® website acts as a marketing device of Learning Median®, and the information, services, and details provided herein can be altered or removed at any time at the sole discretion of Learning Median®.
6. Submitted articles will be subject to review and editing and posted or removed at the sole discretion of Learning Median®.
7. All project work shall be undertaken at the sole discretion of Learning Median® and only in cases where a relevant and pervasive needs analysis (in documented or other form) exists and shared with Learning Median® or where Learning Median® counsel is employed to create a needs analysis (in documented or other form).
8. Certain services may be provided, at the sole discretion of Learning Median®, without the existence or sharing of a relevant or pervasive needs analysis (in documented or other form).
9. All existing and prospective client information is considered privileged information and is not and will not be forwarded, distributed or bartered for compensation or capital gains, without the prior permission of the existing or prospective client.
10. Learning Median® is an equal opportunity employer and global jobs provider. All prospective employee, freelancer, and consultant information is considered privileged information and is not and will not be forwarded, distributed or bartered for compensation or capital gains, without the prior permission of the prospective employee, freelancer, or consultant.
11. The timeframe for Learning Median® to respond to any form of interaction through any medium to a Learning Median® client, Learning Median® website visitor, or any other persons is at the sole discretion of Learning Median® and as such will not be liable to any damage or loss (in any form) suffered due to an untimely response by Learning Median®.
A) All visitors to this website agree that:
1. This website (and all its pages) contains business information and is proprietary to Learning Median®.
2. This website (and all its pages) has been created for the sole purpose of achieving Learning Median®'s business objectives.
3. This website (or any part of this website) may not be redirected, reproduced, nor presented, whole or in part, for any purpose outside the requirement of Learning Median®'s business objectives, deemed by Learning Median®, without prior permission from Learning Median® or citation of Learning Median® copyright [ © 2010 Learning Median®]
4. All content, design, graphics, and styles on the Learning Median® website, including the statements "Where learning is central to everything." and "A centre point to learning." are proprietary to Learning Median® and are copyright protected.
5. By visiting this website you are deemed to have understood and agreed to the implication of any violation of intellectual property rights and that any violation or infringement of copyrights, logos, or trademark shall be deemed punishable to the full extent of your nation's (and state's) jurisdiction (and jurisprudence) as a conscious and deliberate violation of international copyright laws.
B) Notes on copyright:
1. All rights reserved.
2. Citation accepted.
C) Any information submitted by a visitor to the Learning Median® website will not be forwarded to or shared with any third party for purposes apart from those mentioned and will be considered private and confidential information shared by the visitor with Learning Median®.
1) What do you consult in?
Ans: Through relevant experience, expertise, vision, and creativity, Learning Median provides research based counsel and service in the analysis, design, development, implementation, delivery, and management of adult, child, and self-determined learning. For more information about our counsel, contact us.
2) What services do you provide?
Ans: For a comprehensive list of our services, contact us.
3) Do your learning solutions meet required standards and follow prescribed ideologies that are inherent to the education and training industries?
Ans: Yes. For a comprehensive list and better understanding of the different learning theories and educational and training standards and practices that Learning Median has successfully applied, please visit About us.
4) Do you provide customized learning solutions?
Ans: Yes. Learning Median does not consider itself to be an exclusive learning partner providing singular or vertical counsel and service for everything or to everyone. At Learning Median, we recognize not only the advantages but also the limitations of our in-house team. Whenever required, we adopt our infallible process of pooling together the required collective experiences and knowledge of industry professionals and educators to provide professional advice and relevant ideas to enhance our counsel and service and meet your specific requirements. The combination of Learning Median’s in-house and networked teams allows us to provide you with processes, tools, training, etc. over enhanced counsel and service platforms to increase your ROI.
5) Do you provide industry specific counsel and service?
Ans: Yes. For a detailed list of the industries Learning Median has provided solutions for, please visit About us.
6) Does your counsel and service span different fields of study?
Ans: Yes. At Learning Median, we never stop learning and feel privileged to have provided counsel and service in various fields of study. For a list of the fields of study our experience spans, please visit About us.
7) How is originality encouraged at Learning Median?
Ans: Learning Median stands by its promise of original solutions, concepts, and ideas. Originality can be both over- and under-rated; at Learning Median® we promote the concept of original thinking and constantly challenge our creative instincts and opportunities and are grounded in a strong foundation of instructional theories, strategies, and concepts, and educational and training standards and practices.
8) What is media enabled education?
Ans: In an open culture of learning, we continually discover the power of influences and experiences on how we learn (through structured sensory bombardment), be it innate or by design. We use technological development (in software functionalities, publishing capabilities, accessibility options, ..) to facilitate our (educational) pursuits over various evolving learning systems to align with our nature. Text and analysis, song and art, graphics and functionality, animations and interactivities, or one of an endless list of sensory influencers (and their combinations), all enable creation and consumption of learning programs, and facilitate monitoring, mentoring, and control.
Media enabled education is education provided to willing learners to enhance their learning experience through currently available media. Media enabled devices are also used to generate interest in education. Relevant media allow for functional learning for organizations, individuals, and students.
Media in education include from the more direct blackboard exercises, sand models and VR [power point presentations to infinity (and beyond)], to the more widely accessible learning software, online classrooms, and computer based training used as independent and in blended learning environments.
Apart from time and financial limits, analysis of learning requirements (measured through an understanding of learning objectives and audience) help define ideal media for a course. For example, distinctions can be made based on the varied audiences involved in creating, delivering, administering, and financing the learning initiatives of education boards, private schools, schools of instruction, small companies, and global corporations.
Measured interactions, led by instructors with media aid over a classroom network, work their way from private schooling and corporate training into broader acceptance and application. The lag created between concepts, broader acceptance and continued applicability curtails the evolution of education and its distribution.
The internet and the software developed for and around it, offer the current evolutionary stasis (method) as media to create and deliver learning over diverse requirements.
9) What can Learning Median do for us?
Ans: For a list of the services provided by Learning Median and your first step towards an informed selection of Learning Median as a service partner, or for a comprehensive analysis of the counsel based solutions we offer, please visit Solutions.
10) Do your services include site visits and classroom sessions?
Ans: Yes; upon ascertaining a requirement and that no better alternatives exist.
11) What methods do you employ in ascertaining an appropriate training plan?
Ans: We do not accept any work, contractual or otherwise, without an appropriate training needs analysis (TNA). If a detailed analysis, which suits the project requirement, does not exist, Learning Median will employ its proprietary TNA process.
12) How can the effectiveness of our existing training program be evaluated?
Ans: The ideal evaluator of a training program is an intelligent learner but if your training program lacks effectiveness, your learners may lack the required intelligence to evaluate the program. We sidestep such irony by ensuring -
• achievable and measurable objectives
• design based on solid instructional models
• effective psychometric testing
• intelligent learner feedback
• timely updates
13) How much should we be investing in training?
Ans: Training costs are constant. There is training for the trainer, the new employees, the older employees, employees at all levels of the hierarchy, and then there is consumer training. Training is for all levels and every discipline. There is no magic number for investing, but there is a threshold to your returns. At Learning Median we understand this threshold and how to measure it. We also understand when and how to expand and retract the threshold based on priority levels set by your stakeholders for organizational goals. Contact us now for professional counsel.
14) Does Learning Median provide online certificate programs over their website?
Ans: Learning Median is a consultancy service and not an educational institute. We are built on the pillars of educational history, human spirit, research and discovery, and motivation. We provide counsel and service for the delivery of certification as well as non-certification programs, and other learning initiatives. Apart from being the web hand of Learning Median Inc. by providing access to counsel and services to the media-enriched and traditional education communities, the Learning Median® website© provides counsel to students and young professionals who are searching for a little clarity.Visit Contact Us, we look forward to your queries and responses.
15) How can you promise the same level of excellence to everyone?
Ans: Learning Median is an exercise in professional conduct towards excellence in evolving education. We are not completely automated. Our levels of automation will follow a pattern of growth, which are now at a very human stage. Our promise is in our resources. Our promise is in our commitment. We believe that even transient interaction is an opportunity to excel, just as every interaction can be an opportunity to learn.
We can’t solve the world’s problems in a day, and if we can’t design the plan overnight, we don’t waste your time by telling you otherwise. We understand the design of information flow at different stages of applications. Learning Median provides research, counsel, and service for the learning continuum and its communities in the field of learning for adult, child, and self-determined education, organizational training, and personal enhancement.
We do not promise the same level of excellence to everyone, nor do we make any other unqualified claims.
Learning Median intends to provide multi-dimensional, situational excellence. Our promise is in our intent. We invite you to challenge it.
Our resources of knowledge, experience, intent, media, and tools will be promised to you only if Learning Median qualifies the optimization matrix to meet your requirement and upon achieving a consensus over terms and conditions.
The Learning Median® website© is an adventure in learning and our way of influencing everybody who views it, towards better learning structures. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
For further information Contact us.
16) How can we contact you?
Ans: Our contact information is available on our Contact us page. For contacting us for the duration of a contractual project or period, our clients are provided with detailed and convenient contact information for a select point of contact at Learning Median. Our registered offices are located at Pune, Maharashtra, India.
©2018 Learning Median ®